How to change your primary login email address
Sometimes you need to change the email address you use to log into Zoho. This could be because during the trial, you signed up with a different address, or you changed your email address. This should NOT be used for linking a different user to the account - the scenario is that you currently log in with <generic.email>@<yourdomain>.com and want to log in via <your.name>@<yourdomain>.com, or you signed up with <your.name>@<gmail>/<hotmail>.com and wish to point it to <your.name>@<yourdomain>.com.
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Go to http://accounts.zoho.com and in the Home page » click on My Profile Info » Email Address.
2. Click on add Email » Enter the new Email address and the Current Password (password of the account you have logged into) and Click on Add.
3. The new email address will be listed under Secondary Email Address.
4. Click on the Make Primary link to make the new email address primary.
5. Click the Resend Confirmation mail link
6. An email with the Activation link will be sent to the new email address, which you need to confirm. You can click the Activation link to confirm the account.
7. Once the new email has been added as the primary email address » you can then remove the old email from the secondary address
Configure Email in CRM
How to configure email in CRM How it works In Zoho CRM, you can have all emails to and from contacts associated with the particular record. This means you do not have to go to an external email program to search for email conversations between ...
Emails sent from CRM are not private - no matter the setting regarding email being private or public
When you link your email in CRM via IMAP, all your email correspondence between you and an account/contact/lead in CRM is linked to the CRM record. In the Settings under Channels - Email, where you configure your email server, you'll find settings ...
Creating email templates in CRM
It is possible to create email templates for automated and mass emailing within CRM. This is not a replacement for Zoho Campaign (or Mail Chimp), but it is a very handy way to automate emails sent to leads, or contacts based on certain events. To ...
Turning on or off Converation View in Email
Zoho Mail shows the emails in a folder as a conversation - meaning, it does not matter when the original email was sent, the emails are grouped together as a conversation: If you prefer to have the emails in reverse order of receipt (newest first), ...
I have multiple aliases for my email - how does that work with the Zoho CRM integration?
If you are integrating your email to Zoho CRM with IMAP, you can only integrate one mailbox per CRM account. However, a mailbox can have multiple alias emails - For example - email@example.com may have an alias set up as firstname.lastname@example.org - ...