How to set custom Campaing status for participants
CRM Campaigns can be integrated with other Zoho products, such as Campaigns (email marketing), and Backstage (event management) - however, it is also possible to create your own custom campaign in CRM - for example a Open House event.
You might want to log if people register, confirm, and attend the event. The standard member status fields do not cater for these - so they will have to be modified. This is where you do that:
- In CRM, go to Settings, Customization, Modules and Fields.
- Point to Campaigns, and three dots appear - click on the three dots and select Campaign Member Status
- You can rename a status
- Click the + next to a status (appears when you point to it with the mouse) to add a new status
- Click the - next to a status to remove it
- Click the two columns of 5 dots to the right to move the status up or down in the order.
The status that is listed at the top is the default status - this will be selected during an import of campaign targets. If you are importing historical data from previous campaigns, the top most status should reflect the status of the attendees. You can rearrange the order again after the import.
If you have a list with people that registered (but not attended), and attended - you can split this list, and import these separately with the appropriate status at the top of the list.